Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My Introduction

My name is Dominque Kirksey and am a student at Ben C. Rain High School.  I am currently taking AP classes, AP English and AP History.  I love to write and currently working on a few books, hoping to publish at least one before I graduate or  before I start college in the fall of 2017.  I plan to take a career path in Physical Therapy, but am not quite sure if I want to travel or stay in one place.  I plan to take pre-physical therapy and after that, enroll in the doctorates program.  I am a person who works to get where I need to go and make the obstacles that get in my way motivate me to try harder and will accept nothing but excellence. 

1 comment:

  1. That is great Dominique. Keep up the good work. I know that Ap Courses are very challenging and they sometimes make you want to give up. However, you have to keep going in order to reach your goals.

    ReplyDelete