Tuesday, February 16, 2016

A Place I Would Like to Visit



There are many beautiful places on earth: countries, continents, states, and cities.  I have been to many places in the last three years and I can say it was a sight to see.  A site of oil wells in Houston, Texas is beautiful at night; they are lite up in golden yellow lights.  Driving through the city of Atlanta, Georgia at night is, also, a sight to see.  I have been up and down the eastern coast starting my dream of traveling, but there is nothing like traveling out of the country.  If I could travel anywhere, I would go to Turkey.  The reason why I would go there is because I would like to meet my aunt and two cousins.  I have only seen pictures of them and is talking to one of my cousins through social media, but that is not enough for me.  I would like to physical hug them and be able to talk to them face to face.  Also while I am there, I would like to eat their type of food, since I am such a fatty.  I would want to learn about their culture and their religion.  I have seen a picture of their pet hamster and it is so adorable, but it looked different from the ten hamsters I have had and I would want to see why.  Going to Turkey is one of my top 10 goals I would like to meet after I graduate from college, but before I reach the age of 30.  Everyone should travel somewhere out of the country, if possible.  There are many places in the world to be seen.            


2 comments:

  1. I hope one day you get to visit your family . I enjoyed reading your blog it is well said and put together . Did you stay in Houston or you visit ? That is a place I always wanted to visit and I would also want to visit Atlanta, Georgia that's where my dad lives .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very nicely written paragraph. The only thing I advise is just maybe rereading your paragraph before you post it to catch any grammatical errors. That is a problem that I have myself. I may reread it and still not catch my errors. However, your paragraph is very informative and I hope you do get a chance to visit turkey and indulge in everything that you would like to do.

    ReplyDelete