Sunday, March 27, 2016

Good Friday

         For Good Friday, I went over my grandmother's house.  I did not do an act of kindness because is was Good Friday.  I believe you should always be kind to others, special occasion or not.  I chose to go over my grandmother's house because usually my brother and I would go over there every weekend, but I have not because of extracurricular activity I am in.  Thus weekend, track meet or not, I made sure that I went over my grandmother's house.  Over the weekend, I did little simple things that she asked me to do:  greased her hair because my granddad would always do that for her before he died and I helped her cook a dish for my family's traditional Easter dinner, since she can not stand for long.  In my eyes, its the small things that count, not big things that you do once a year because of a special occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment